Categories

Social Media Exchange Website - Likenation

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Insert your own signature to Gmail

Here I come with another wonderful tutorial with video.. this one is gmail tutorial. Earlie also I gave a tutorial for How to re enablesending sms using gmail

Now I am try to tell you how to insert signature to gmail. With previous post I teach you How to create signature brush with Photoshop 

Yousing this method you can add some image link or text to your every email. This is good method for promote somethings specially blog web or your own business.  


 Firstly to do this you should have a gmail acount.. :D

Then login to gmail and do the steps as video I have provided..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment as your signature for a visit... Thank you!!!